Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 26-08-2019 04:57:33

adelaide55
Nouveau membre

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 1887 Replica Watch CAR2110.BA0724

Tag Heuer Carrera CV2011.BA0786

TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Chronograph

If you are buying the first Swiss-made chronograph from a major brand, if you don't see TAG Heuer's new Carrera Calibre 16 chronograph, you will be extremely hurtful. The new nice replica Watches features a 41 mm wide case with a blue and black dial and a reliable self-winding Calibre 16 chronograph movement.

Product specifications
Brand: TAG Heuer
: Carrera Calibre 16 Chronograph / CV201AP.FC6429 (black dial), CV201AR.BA0715 (blue dial)
Dimensions: diameter 41mm
Case material: stainless steel
Crystal / Lens: Sapphire
Movement: TAG Heuer Calibre 16 automatic winding chronograph
Frequency: 4Hz
Power reserve: 42 hours
Strap / strap: stainless steel strap or black leather watch

TAG Heuer wants to build itself into a young, aspiring person ready to buy their first brand of high-end Swiss watches. To this end, the brand has been steadily updating its product line for the past few years. Last year, we saw them update their Link and Aquaracer series with new models. They also introduced new models for their Carrera collection in the form of Carrera Heuer-01. This year's new TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 chronograph will provide more options for these young buyers.Tag Heuer Carrera CV2011.BA0786

In addition to price and value, aesthetics can easily become one of the important factors for such buyers, and I think the new Carrera Calibre 16 chronograph is very attractive. Providing them in blue and black is a good choice because these colors have been very popular in the past few years. I like the design of the dial because its sportiness and various red markings and accents make it very different from any other product on the market today. The focus of the debate is artificial retro pop music. Of course, the retro-style work is now all the rage, but the beige Super-LumiNova looks a little out of sync with the rest of the watch. I can't help but wonder what an ordinary white Super-LumiNova watch would look like. Still, I think there will be people who are digging this look. Beautiful, as they often say,

Retro-style watches continue to be popular, and the new Carrera Calibre 16 chronograph watch is an attempt by TAG Heuer to capture market share. Personally, I don't have the problem of artificial retro lume, I think these new fake watches for sale are quite attractive. This should be a blow.

Pied de page des forums